Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'M CUTE...!

In the last few weeks we've been getting serious about putting TaVaci together. We bought the name and started advertising about a month ago now. After I went to a seminar last week in Brigham City Casey and I decided we should just utilize our own house for TaVaci. So we've decided to remodel our basement a little in order to accomodate a studio. I'm pretty excited about it and I know already Carter will love it because he stands in front of the DVD with me and tries to do the dances! So awesome. Last Thursday Casey biked his very first 26 miles! Wow! So proud of him- go big or go home Baby!

A Carter Moment: Today Carter was in the bath and I walk in the room just having dressed myself. Carter: Purple! and...Red... and Nen! Big Purple! (my shirt was purple with one bold red stripe and one bold orange (nen) stripe). I say: Yep! Good job! Carter: (tips his head to his shoulder and thinks for two seconds)...that's cute! Mom cute!

That's the best compliment ever! Two year olds don't lie.

A Kai Moment: Scary Scary Scary. At my Nanny and Bompy's 60th wedding anniversary this last weekend, Kai got hit in the head with a soccerball. A soccerball kicked really hard by my poor dad. Of course it was meant for someone across the yard but it got Kai instead right in the temple. Oh it was scary. But he seems to be fine. He cried almost immediately...good sign. So maybe he lost a few brain cells but we are just glad it didn't hit him in the front of his head where he might have been more seriously injured. I'm thanking God for protective angels this weekend.

On a fun note- Kai has discovered he can grab his toes. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment